- May 23, 2017
The SENIOR FLORIST will be the primary contact between the company versus clients versus suppliers.’
You are required to manage the flower shop staff and generate and process sales leads for the company.
• Work closely with the Company Chairman, Mr. Nasser Al Eisa and the Company General Manager to ensure customer orders meet quality standards and are prepared and delivered at the right time.
• Take utmost care of the fresh flowers and plants available in the flower shop by ensuring proper attention is given and care taken about the freshness so that it is kept intact until the life span of the flowers + plants and wastage is at minimum.
• Ensure flower shop staff are aware of internal operational systems and processes • Shipments received in the shop from Overseas or local Kuwaiti suppliers are to be cross checked with payment Invoices for exact quantity, types, color and sizes. Any discrepancies are to be notified to the Accounts Department within 3 working days so that Insurance claim can be raised with the suppliers.
• Orders that are to be placed with Overseas or local Kuwaiti suppliers must be prepared well in advance from the first day of the week i.e. Sunday. All Orders must have the approval of Company Chairman or CEO before communicating to the suppliers. Any variations observed must be immediately notified to the Company Chairman or CEO for approval.
• Keeping flower shop and warehouse Inventory of goods up to date.
• Ambitious, Self-starter who will find the way to get the job done.
• Strong communication skills.
• English language written and verbal is preferred
• Interest in start-ups and the desire to learn and grow.
• Must be a trained and qualified Florist with over 3+ years floristry experience
• Must have experience and has the ability to manage a team of Assistant Florist