- August 23, 2017
Pinstripes and Peonies are looking for a Full Time Florist
We are recruiting an experienced Events Florist to work in our Vauxhall Studio full time, supporting our busy Head Florist.
We are experts in events and wedding floristry and we are looking for a florist with a creative eye who can help us continue our enviable reputation as one of the best events florists working in the market and who can keep us growing creatively.
- Supporting Head Florist in all Events and Contract work.
- Attending installs of events where required.
- Managing a team of freelancers on-site at events.
- Assisting the Creative Director with arrangements where required.
- Collaborating with Head of Event Design on specific projects and designing arrangements based on brief.
- Liaising with Warehouse and Logistics Manager on requirements for events.
- Purchasing from the market and placing orders with suppliers where required.
- Creating samples where required.
- Managing the floristry sundries stock.
- Assisting the Warehouse and Logistics Manager in preparing containers and kit.
- Liaising with Event Designer on management of off-site stock.
- Ability to represent the brand with Clients and potential venues where required.
- Creative flair and proactive in designing arrangements.
- Experience of contract work ideal but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Basic computer literacy skills ideal.
- Adaptable, calm under pressure with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Passionate about floristry and the events industry,
- A presentable, Client-facing individual who can fit with a fun and exciting company.
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent eye for detail and high standards of delivery.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Good knowledge of London venues ideal not essential.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends where required.
- Ideally up to two years events floristry experience (will also consider retail floristry with 3+ years’ experience).
- Full clean driving licence.
Please send your CV, images of your previous work together with a covering letter to – email@example.com