- January 05, 2018
Grandirosa need a Contract and Events Manager in London E8
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working person to assist in the management and delivery of our exciting weekly contract and events work. This role is a 9 month contract, with the ideal candidate able to begin in February, with a view to extend.
We are a growing business based in Hackney and are currently expanding our team due to increased workload, and the need has arisen for assistance with managing our weekly contract and event work.
This is a really exciting role for someone who thrives on management, is a dedicated and loyal team member, and who loves working on high-end contract and events.
The role is a senior role within our business and is a full-time role with early starts on certain days of the week.
The role will be predominantly based in our studio in Hackney, but the candidate will be happy to travel across London in delivering the weekly contract and events.
The role involves:
- Client-facing contact: you will deal with email and phone requests from existing and new clients in delivering our weekly contract work and event work.
- Working with the Finance Director: you will work with our Finance Director in preparing quotes and in budgeting for contract and events.
- Directing other florists: you will be responsible for organising and managing teams of our trusted freelance florists to deliver the contract and events seamlessly.
- Ordering and planning: you will be tasked with ordering the necessary flowers, foliage and sundries required for the delivery of contract and event work. You will be responsible for planning and running each event.
- Managing other suppliers: you will assist in managing our suppliers (e.g. logistics teams) during the delivery of contract and event work.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a full, clean UK driving licence;
- have proven experience of managing high-end contract and event work (at least 5 years experience at this level);
- be organised, calm and methodical, with excellent spoken and written English;
- be comfortable in email and in using systems like Excel;
- be comfortable in decision-making and directing other florists;
- be confident in managing and delivering contracts and events from start to finish;
- be confident in a client-facing role; and
- be comfortable working autonomously.
As this is a senior role, we will likely hold interviews ahead of offering the role.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to: